Monday, July 15, 2013

What a Group!

So I didn't reach my goal that I set last week :( I'm at that point where it's been go, go, go and now I'm just tired and can't catch up. I will get more done this week though!! I have to!

But anyway, I didn't want the post to be about me this week, I really wanted to point out how amazing our cohort is. It is only the beginning stages of our research projects and already I have had so much help from others. Resources, brains to pick, up-lifters, lesson plans, anything you can think of is all there whenever you need it. It makes me feel good that at any point and time I feel like I am falling I will have so many hands catching me and pulling me back up. Without even asking, we are there for one another. Without even worrying about ourselves first, we take care of each other. We are selfless and a breed of our own. I don't think many people can say they have what we have. It's amazing to think that just a year ago we were all strangers and now we are a family. A family that is going to go through a crazy adventure called our Master Project. But through it all, I know we will all be there for each other and continue to give all those things I talked about and more, because that's just what we do. Thank you for being so amazing and thank you for the past and future help and guidance you all will give. 

Yay group!!

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more!! I am SO GRATEFUL to be in this cohort (and with Laces and Matt and David too). Through rigorous classes we have become friends, a united front, and developed a bond that I truly believe will last throughout our careers. We have been lucky to form such a strong network of (soon to be) teachers. We share a passion, and desire to teach, yet we also know each other as individuals and have plenty of fun outside of class (though again, I wish I could make it to more...). Christina, you say it perfectly-we are a family. Dysfunctional in our own right, yet united till the end...Next May will be the end of our chapter at SJSU, but our CRA cohort will begin our new adventure teaching, and relying on each other as peers, not as students any longer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, Stina! I also feel really blessed to know you all. Having to take summer session is even fun knowing that I get to see y'all four days a week.

    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.