Sunday, July 21, 2013

Feeling Good!...Kind of

So I reached my goal finally!! Got all 20 articles, actually I got 28! And that included research based and everything. I have even skimmed every piece of writing and I have read about 11 of them. Feeling pretty good...until I realize I still need to write pretty much my whole literature review. Even still, I'm feeling better now than the rest of the summer. Now that I have all my articles (for now) and after our last class when the format and themes of our lit review became so much clearer, I feel like I have a pathway! An unpaved path with some questionable or missing sections, but still a path. I feel like now I have a focus and I have structure...I just have to fill in the gabs in between with what I know. Now to find the time to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.