The research process can be tough. But you don't have to do it alone! This blog is a collection of our reflections on the process and a place for conversations between projects.
Monday, July 15, 2013
Crossing off the checklist
This past week, I haven't had as much time as I'd like to dedicate to the literature review. I have, however, looked at the IRB. I find it difficult to imagine exactly how the research will occur and how I will be administering it. It has definitely been helpful in making me sit down and think about how I will be collecting and using data. My hope for this week is to finish the IRB draft and get my 20 articles collected so I can write the literature review. Now off to work on the IRB...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.