I’m
giving myself a pat on the back for being very productive this weekend. I spent
the majority of my weekend reading and chasing my dog through the neighborhood
after he escaped. Naughty dog. Once we got him safely back home, it was back to
reading (although not reading for the lit review. I need to get on that). I
have read all the required readings for this week and worked on and completed
many of our big projects. I feel great about that! I still have a long to-do
list, but I am slowly checking items off of it. I can now devote much more of
my time to the lit review. I am finally feeling motivated, and it’s about time,
only 2 weeks left!
Yay Cristina! Your weekend sounds productive indeed (minus the dog escapade)! I am right there with you, feeling motivated to make forward progress on my lit review now that a lot of the big assignments for other classes are coming to a close. I love your comment about crossing things off your to do list because that is totally what I do, and man does it feel good to cross them off. Go us! Two more weeks!
ReplyDelete