The research process can be tough. But you don't have to do it alone! This blog is a collection of our reflections on the process and a place for conversations between projects.
Monday, July 8, 2013
Note taking and Reading- Abigail Christensen #4
At this point, I feel like I've gathered enough articles that now I get to actually dive and start reading. Even though I've read a ton of background articles and ideas, I feel like I can finally look at the specifics ideas that I've been narrowing over the last couple of months. As I read the articles I've been trying to take notes on any key ideas that pop up. It's so hard to keep track of each article, so I want my notes to be thorough, but I don't want to overdo it. I'm trying to find a balance between keeping track of insights without creating too much info that it becomes inaccessible. So I'm just here reading and taking notes as I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.