Sunday, July 7, 2013

Post #4 (I think)

This week was a challenge for me. Personal issues have been taking over and have affected my ability to make any progress. I was able to search for articles during Monday's class but unfortunately I haven't had the time to skim through them yet. I'm comfortable with both the question and the literature review I submitted to Grinell in course 260. I did not receive any feedback on my literature review though which is a concern for me. I feel that the material I used is good enough to build on, but still debating whether to change the heading and themes I extracted from the previous sources I found.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Maha. Life happens. I had my share of distractions from school over the years-so I speak from experience. Your classes will be fine. If you fall behind, you can catch up. Really, you will. Take care of yourself and your family. The cohort will take care of you! Let us (isn't it great we can speak for each other) know if we can help with anything.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.