After the mini lesson last week, I was able to pick themes out of my question. I chose the main parts of my questions as themes (hands on learning, student interest, and literacy instruction). This also helped with my research because I began searching each of the themes instead of looking for articles connecting all three ideas.
This week I also solidified my data collection methods. The graphic organizer we did in class made the process of choosing methods much easier as I referred back to that, and just specified further how I would be using each type of method. Also, after speaking to other classmates with similar topics, it became a bit clearer how exactly I would be implementing the research. All of this has made me more confident about completing the IRB.
Lastly, the explanation of the IRB process was extremely helpful. It too, helped make me more comfortable in completing this task.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.