Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Question.....

At this point I am ready to walk the aisle with my question, however, I'm not certain the way I phrased my question is MA material. After reading several MA projects, I feel that my question is very basic. We have read H & P chapter one in Grinell's class, but I will refresh my memory and read it again in hopes of perfecting my MA question. I am also extending the invitation to anyone who would like to confer with me on this topic. It's great to have a community such as ours where I feel safe to express my anxiety and to allow myself to become vulnerable. Through this vulnerability I learn even more.

1 comment:

  1. Maha,
    I am feeling the same way you are when it comes to the question. I know the topic and the basic idea of it, but I too am struggling with making my question "MA material". But I think what Jolynn said in class is the best advise we can have right now, that writing a list of question that are "good enough". I feel like all my questions are the same things just with different words, so trust me I know the feeling. We have time to help refine them to be worthy of an MA project. And like you said, we have such an amazing community that helps us through all the bumps in the road we face.
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.