I am really excited about my project, but with the excitement comes anxiety that I will be able to do my topic justice. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of reading and research I will need to solidify my idea. As I listen to the ideas of my peers and continue to read more on the topic it seems almost more difficult to nail down a specific question. What if I am not approaching my topic from the right angle, or not discovering the right type of research? I am interested in experiential education and student engagement. However, I am struggling to pinpoint the direction that I want to take my topic. There are so many different categories that make up experiential learning, the topic is so broad with a lot of different interesting approaches! At the moment I think that the best solution, is to just keep reading. It is likely that I will read things that are irrelevant to my study and my end product, but such is life. I must start somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.